BuzzBelter understands that working with experienced security researchers over the globe is important in distinguishing flaws in any technology and no technology is perfect, and if you think you have found a safety issue in our product or service, we support you to notify us. We welcome working with you to solve the problem immediately.
· Present us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
· We will make every effort to fix the dilemma immediately and notify us as soon as possible upon identification of a potential security issue.
· Make a good faith effort to bypass privacy infringements, destruction of data, and interruption or degeneration of our service. Only interact with records you own or with the explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we would like to ask you to refrain from:
· Denial of service
· Social engineering (including phishing) of BuzzBelter staff or contractors
· Any physical attempts against BuzzBelter property or data centres
While we currently do not have a formal vulnerability reporting system in place at this time, please reach out to email@example.com to report any critical issues you may discover.
Thank you for helping keep BuzzBelter and our users safe!